Monday 24 April 2017

The gluten free author's guide to goodies. And my fantastic eat in on Saturday night.

A big thumbs up goodie today.   


Now I'm not always going to be praising supermarkets, goodness no. I could give you a list of some of the daft things you see there. But this time, I just have to praise one. Because, on Saturday night, I had a Chinese  ready meal, with no gluten in it. No glutenised soy sauce. Just like I'd make it if I could. But I can't find a g-f sauce to do it.



However, drum roll this is now in my local 'the supermarket where most British women are alleged to buy their knickers'. So that and a bag of prawn crackers and I was a happy author. Sadly I couldn't have the tsingtao beer to go with it, but as they say, two out of three aint bad.

It's getting better every day...

Is it any wonder my latest heroine is Coeliac?

Happy eating be it gluten free or not, 

Love Raven x

Oh and all edits done for The Earl and The Courtesan, preorder from Totally Bound on May 2nd.

That's only 8 more sleeps... 


No comments:

Post a Comment